Easily find issues by searching: #<Issue ID>
Easily find members by searching in: <username>, <first name> and <last name>.
Example: Search smith, will return results smith and adamsmith
- FIX: Sybase 12 and below, the Script DDL for procedures didn't work
- FIX: Execute Edit in Oracle, where the explicit schema of a table is indicated in lowercase, but the actuall schema is in uppercase, and the current schema is different, would cause the execute edit to fail.
- FIX: SQL Server 2005: Object Permissions for Database Roles were not visible in Object Properties
- FIX: Enabled Export Tool to support Generic JDBC/ODBC connections. [Doesn't always work depending on Driver quality]
- FIX: PostgreSQL single/double quote bug in old procedural language syntax.
- FIX: Sybase IQ/Any - Schema Browser wouldn't show one procedure if there were two, one in different schemas.
- FIX: Informix - Script Index CREATE would place index columns in incorrect order.
- FIX: Import Tool now supports importing numeric values in scientific notation (eg 1.1e03)
- FIX: OSX 10.5 Grid Performance Bug
- FIX: Memory check issue bug. Now more refined.
- FIX: Import Tool: Having a decimal delimiter other then "." would generate numbers incorrectly for SQL since in SQL numbers always use ".".
- FIX: Save Results - Preview Tab would have incorrect syntax for Delimiter and QuoteIdentifier is either were double quotes.
- FIX: (SQL Server 2005) - Scripting for User Defined Data Types, where numerics would script 0 for precision.
- FIX: (SQL Server 2005) - Script Generator didn't script RULE constraints correctly
- FIX: (SQL Server 2005) - Script Generator would script Trigger twice in certain cases.
- FIX: (SQL Server 2005) - Script Generator would script Trigger and trim trailing spaces on line
- FIX: (Sybase 15.0) - Added support for Function in Schema Script Generator in Sybase ASE 15.0
- FIX: (Sybase 12.0) - Schema Browser Database Roles don't show Groups, but shows Roles
- FIX: (Oracle) Execute Procedure in Procedure editor would fail if paramter datatype was INTEGER
- FIX: (Oracle) - Script Generator and Schema Compare would not script/compare triggers bound to views.
- FIX: (Oracle) - Schema Browser would not script triggers on view when scripting CREATE or REPLACE. Alter View -> Compile would also remove the triggers.
6.5.9 - FEATURE: In Query Window, have a database combo box database change with a click, reset focus to the editor
- FEATURE: SVN Support for SVN_ASP_DOT_NET_HACK
- FEATURE: Added "Open In..." popup menu in the script tree
- FIX: Table data editor fix - max length (length -1)
- FIX: Fix problem when DebuggeeThread finishes (e.g. due to script error) before Debugger is ready, which doesn't reset toolbar.
- FIX: Partial Fix for User Defined Data Types in Sybase ASE stored procedure exeuction
- FIX: Fixed proc debugger user defined types support
- FIX: Fixed postgres trigger scripting.
- FIX: Fixed procedure debugger null parameters, which wouldn't script the parameter for execution
- FIX: Fix for Sybase ASE column scripting when changing datatype in visual editing ... must include NULL or NOT NULL
- FIX: Fixed columns for session manager
6.5.8 - FIX: Table Data Editor: max field length is not checked when modified with dialog.
- FIX: (Oracle) Server Registration: Advanced Tab: Added "Use DBA_ views" as an option.
- FIX: (Sybase ASE) Scripting DDL for Caches didn't script object bindings.
- FIX: (SQL Server) Added support for Computed Columns for DDL CREATE of Tables.
- FIX: (SQL SErver) Schema Compare on SQL Server without password saved and Windows authentication doesn't work.
- FIX: (Sybase) Security Manager: Combo box with databases is not sorted.
- FIX: (Sybase) script proxy table is not correct.
6.5.7 - FIX: (Oracle 9i) SQL Debugger when debugging on 9i on Linux would not allow breakpoints.
- FIX: (Informix) Script CREATE User would not include statement separator.
- FIX: Results Compare copy to clipboard only copied one value on modified values when option File->Option->Results->Grid Results->Clipboard Copy as default format was enabled.
- FIX: Results Compare copy to clipboard would copy incorrectly when filtering.
- FIX: TreeTable sections of DBA Tools now allow you to select all rows and copy to clipboard.
- FIX: (DB2) Script Generator sort dependecy didn't take into account view dependecies on functions.
- OPTION: File->Options->General->General:'/' at End of Line Terminates Statement.
6.5.6: - OPTION: Added to Grid Results popup menu "Copy All w/SQL" which will copy Data, Header, Rows and SQL to clipboard.
- OPTION: Added option File->Options->General:Appearance:"Use anti-aliasing fonts for editors".
- OPTION: Added option File->Options->SQL Editor:General:Editor Foreground Color. Also to Text, HMTL and XML Editor tabs.
- OPTION: Added option File->Options->SQL Editor:General:Caret Insert/Overwrite Color. Also to Text, HMTL and XML Editor tabs.
- FEATURE: (Oracle & Sybase ASE) Debugger now has "Copy" command in the editor popup menu
- FEATURE: (Oracle & Sybase ASE) Debugger now has animated icon while debugging.
- FEATURE: Procedure & Package Editor: Added Save Results action to save results just like Query Window.
6.5.5: - FIX: Pivot Grid: Added support for Filter Fields to be saved to Excel and for them to persist accross execution.
- FIX: Table Data Editor: Fix the bug that prevented a length check in the changes in a table data editor
- FIX: Table Data Editor: Syntax coloring didn't display spaces at end of value, which worked in 6.0.
- FIX: (Sybase ASE) Debugger: Run to cursor on a line that is not valid will now print warning message in console and not run.
- FIX: (Sybase ASE) Debugger: Fixed synch issue in debugger that would only occur sometimes while debugging procs on a server under heavy load.
- OPTION: File->Options:General:Query Windows:Hide Results on Open
- CHANGE: (Sybase ASE & Oracle) Debugger tab now contains username & servername
6.5.4: - FIX: (Oracle) Debugger: Was broken in previous build.
6.5.3: - FIX: (Sybase ASE) CREATE UNIQUE INDEX on Sybase ASE shouldn't script ignore/allow_dup_row
- FIX: (Sybase ASE) Debugger: When Sybase returns 0 as line number, display in console and not move current run line.
6.5.2: - FIX: Table Data Editor: Clone action should copy the selected rows as a block instead interlaced one row at a time.
- FIX: Save Results would not include delimiters in CSV.
- FEATURE: Added to Window Menu: Show/Hide Editor Window - Ctrl-Alt-F6.
- OPTION: Added Option File->Options:General:General:Query Window Divider Size.
- OPTION: Added Option File->Options:Table Editor: Prompt for Ambiguous Columns, which allows to execute edit on multitable queries without prompting for ambigious columns.
- OPTION: In Server properties under advanced tab, added Data warehouse mode: "Write/Read" or "Read". In Read only mode and "Execute Edit" will prompt the user to continue.
6.5.1: - FIX: Save Results wouldn't save settings for delimiter in the case the delimiter was not in the list.
- FIX: (Windows) File->Options: Font Chooser on Windows would not select.
- FIX: (OSX) Grid Results: if last column was extended to be wider then the scrollbar wouldn't allow the user to scroll over with mouse.
- FIX: Auto-completion: Table list would popup after a table had completed and a space was used (ex: select * from mytable ^)
- OPTION: Added "Procedure Editor" category to File->Options with "Package Compile Header & Body" option.
6.4.96 - FIX: (Oracle) Index Script CREATE on functional indexes would not script expression in position of column name.
- FIX: (Sybase ASE & Oracle) Debugger : Stepping action was not threaded and would cause a pause in the application while step processed.
- FEATURE: (Sybase ASE & Oracle) Debugger : Status line while debugger running now includes "Step Line" and "Step Time"
6.4.95 - FIX: Minor auto-completion fixes.
- FEATURE: Grid/Pivot charts: Now has option for grouping values in pie chart.
- FEATURE: Table Data Editor: Added "Reconnect" button to allow a user to reconnect in case the connection has been closed.
- FEATURE: Grid Results popup menu now has "Save Cell To File" primarily to save BLOB/CLOB data.
- FEATURE: (Sybase ASE & Oracle) Debugger: Editor Popup Menu: Added "Goto current line"
- FIX: (Oracle) Procedure/Package Editor: Added support for PLS_INTEGER.
- FIX: Grid & Pivot results: Popup Menu Script Full to New Window now opens new window with same database and schema.
- FIX: Query Window: Re-execution when a Line Chart was laid out didn't retain the Line Chart
- FIX: Query Window: Execute with parameters: The Alt-E and Alt-A mnemonics in Parameter dialog didn't work.
- FIX: Save to Excel now converts date older then 1900-1-1 to strings, since Excel doesn't support dates this old.
- FIX: Package Editor/Debugger when executing package with functions & parameters that overload because of the same function names, the parameters where not correct.
- FIX: Query Analyzer: Autocompletion & SQL Formatter - added support for CTE syntax and a few other bug fixes.
- FEATURE: Results Diff: Now has option to select Source & Destination results.
- FEATURE: Query Window: Pie Charts now include percentage.
- FEATURE: Export Tool: Added "Decimal Symbol" option for numeric values.
- FEATURE: Object Search: Added support to search multiple databases at once.
- FEATURE: "Morph to delimited list" now supports multiple delimiters for destination
- FEATURE: Added File->Options->Results:Text Results:Display Warnings.
- FEATURE: Added File->Options->Results:Text Results:Margin Character Length.
- FEATURE: (Sybase ASE & Oracle Debugger) Added to popup menu "Run To Cursor"
- FEATURE: (Sybase ASE & Oracle Debugger) Added to toolbar the "Profile" option which will list all steps and the time each step takes.
- FEATURE: (Sybase ASE & SQL Server) Schema Browser: Added support for Database Link and Remote Server visual editing and DDL generation.
6.4.93 - FIX: Options:Results:Alternate Color Readded option to choose colors for alternating color in Grid Results
- FIX: OSX : Query Analzyer window popup menu didn't have the extended actions.
- FIX: Query Analyzer: Client Statistics and Script Details result panel has the graph button enable and it shouldn't
- FIX: Schema Browser: Doing a Delete on a server and then hitting ESC would still delete the server.
- FIX: Query Analyzer Clone: When in a Debugger, Query Analyzer Clone would not open a query window with the same connection.
- FIX: Pivot Grid Results: Show Sub Totals now defaults to false
- FIX: (SQL Server) Script CREATE table, the column default wouldn't put the constraint name.
- FEATURE: Options:Results:Text Results: Added Display Column Header option
- FEATURE: (Sybase ASE, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2): Table Properties dialog now contains Referencing-Referrenced Objects
- FEATURE: (SQL Server & Sybase) Schema Browser: Security Node, added Remote Server support with DDL Scripting.
- FEATURE: (Oracle/SybaseASE) Debugger: The breakpoints grid are now sorted by line number of the breakpoint
- FEATURE: (Oracle/SybaseASE) Debugger: Current line is now blue instead of gray so it isn't confused by a comment
- FEATURE: (Oracle/SybaseASE) Debugger: Breakpoint grid popup menu now has "Goto" to move focus of the editor to the breakpoint
- FEATURE: (Oracle/SybaseASE) Debugger: Step execution is now threaded so the application doesn't pause on long operations.
- FEATURE: (Oracle/SybaseASE) Debugger: Added support for "Max Results"
- FEATURE: (Oracle/SybaseASE) Debugger: Added to status bar "Step Time" to indicate the amount of time it is taking for the current step.
6.4.92 - [b.2053]
- FIX: Save Results: Save to Excel would create files that Open Office 2.1 and above would not display cell values.
- FEATURE: Sybase ASE: Schema Browser Tables Detail View now has "Estimated Row Count"
- FEATURE: Debuggers and Procedure Editors, the Parameter Dialog now has support for Excel like copy and paste like
the Table Data Editor, so that a user can copy all the values of the parameters, save them to a file and then
copy and paste them back anytime the procedure is executed.
6.4.91 - [b.2022]
- FIX: Formatter: The characters "::" and "||" would break up a token.
- FIX: (Sybase ASE) Connecting with user with default database that was inaccessible prevented login.
- FEATURE: Query Builder: F5 key is now mapped to Execute
- FEATURE: SQL History: SQL Header file now contains USER_NAME(OS User) and HOST_ADDRESS(Ipaddress).
- FEATURE: Launching browser now uses OS default for Windows.
6.4.88 - [b.2006]
- FIX: (PostgreSQL) Schema Browser: system fuctions parameter where not listed.
- FEATURE: (Oracle/Sybase ASE) Debugger now persists parameter values accross execution even if it is modified externally.
- FEATURE: (Oracle) Debugger: Added support for debugging Packages.
- FEATURE: (Oracle) Session Manager: Added "Long Ops" tab to add support for long operation status.
6.4.87 - [b.1972]
- FIX: Table Data Editor: Inserted rows, date values where displayed in incorrect format
6.4.86 - FIX: (Oracle & Sybase ASE) SQL Debugger: Now places execution into the SQL History.
- FIX: (Sybase ASE) Query Window: If application level "Show Execution Plan" was enabled and a full script execute occured, the show plan would also take effect as a second execution of the same query, effectively executing the query twice.
- FIX: (Sybase ASE) Save Results to Excel for bit datatype now uses 0/1 instead of false/true
- FIX: (Oracle & Sybase ASE) SQL Debugger: If procedure was changed externally to debugger, the debugger will reload before execution
- FEATURE: Subversion Show History Revision file items now has option to Revert to selected revision
6.4.85 - FIX: (Oracle) Schema Script Generator for Packages and Package Bodies when saving to single file per object would overwrite each other.
- FEATURE: (Sybase IQ) Detail Panel View for Indexes now contains "Index Type", including the properties dialog.
- FEATURE: (Sybase ASE) SQL Debugger variable and watch panel now have Ctrl/Cmd-F hot key to find in table.
6.4.84 - FIX: Query Builder didn't show system tables.
- FIX: Open File Dialog SQL Filter not working
- FIX: (Sybase ASE) SQL Debugger: Parameter dialog on executiong where the parameter was a date didn't allow you to enter a date that worked
- FIX: (Sybase ASE) SQL Debugger: Execution Monitor no longer monitors debugging session
- FEATURE: (PostgreSQL) Added support in Schema Browser for PostgreSQL to have parameters for Functions/Procedures
- FEATURE: (Oracle) SQL Debugger
- FEATURE: (Oracle) Jobs support in the Oracle Instance Manager
- FEATURE: Tools->Object Search: Now allows you to search any database for objects.
6.4.83 - FIX: Editor Find/Replace would not save history of searches
- FIX: Introduce Columns would introduce them qualified
- FIX: (Sybase ASE) SQL Debugger: Canceling a debug session now longer prints results.
- FIX: (Sybase ASE) SQL Debugger: Toolbar now includes: database, schema, user, spid and debug spid
- FIX: (Sybase ASE) SQL Debugger: Now saves parameters across executions.
6.4.82 - FIX: Table Data Editor: Filtering would prevent the deleting or modifying of rows.
- FIX: (Sybase ASE) Scripting a CREATE on a table that had UDT datatypes for columns would script columns duplicated.
- FIX: (Sybase ASE) SQL Debugger: Now supports execution of procedures with Default values and Nulls.
- FIX: (Sybase ASE) SQL Debugger: parameter variables that changed during debugging would not be reflected in variable tab.
- FEATURE: (Sybase) SQL Debugger: Added to toolbar the "Debug Query Window" that allows the user to execute commands while debugger is running, including SELECTing from temp tables
- FEATURE: (Sybase) SQL Debugger: Added support for default values on any parameter.
- FEATURE: (Oracle) Tablespace Properties dialog now has Space Usage tab to display usage.
- FEATURE: (SQL Server) Database Properties dialog now has Space Usage tab to display usage.
- FEATURE: Save Results: Excel Format: Sheets are now named "Grid Results", "Pivot Results", "Charts"
- FEATURE: Detail View for Table Columns now resembles the describe results.
- FEATURE: (SVN) Added "Branch/Tag" and "Merge" command
- FEATURE: (CVS) Added commands "Branch", "Merge", "Switch" and "Tag"
6.4.81 - FIX: (Oracle : OSX) Alter User on OSX would not allow you to change the quota of a user. It would generate the incorrect SQL.
- FIX: (Sybase Debugger): Debugging procedure with numeric parameters would fail.
- FIX: (Sybase Debugger): Stopping the debugger would do a continue without breaking till the end. Now the procedure stops.
- FIX: (Sybase ASE): Script Procedure CREATE didn't include "sp_procxmode 'dbo.ShowProc1', 'Unchained'" to indicate transaction mode.
- FIX: (SVN) Checkout new project from root node would not work.
- FIX: Save Pivot Table results would save the aggregate function as "sum" everytime.
- FEATURE: (SVN) Added "Switch" command to SVN.
6.4.80 - FIX: Editor: Editing a Read-Only file would not allow you to edit in the editor.
- FIX: Table Data Editor: Resizingn of columns after save was different then the initial column widths
- FEATURE: Added a File->Options:Query Windows: Reuse Editor. [Double click on a tree to open file in the current editor tab]
- FEATURE: (Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase) Added to popup menu for triggers in schema browser an option to Enable/Disable triggers.
- FEATURE: (Sybase ASE) Database Properties dialog now has a "Usage" tab to display a graph of usage.
6.4.55 - FIX: Procedure Editor & Sybase Procedure Debugger: When executing and parameters are prompted the cell edited will overwrite data on initial keystroke.
- FEATURE: Subversion: Added action "Move" and "Rename" in the action popup menu, allowing users to "Move" or "Rename" a file or folder.
- FEATURE: (Sybase IQ) Server Registration Advanced Tab now has option for "Query Temp Space Limit".
- FEATURE: (Sybase ASE) Index Dialog now supports options for "allow duplicate" and "ignore duplicate"
- FEATURE: Added to "Window" menu the item "Show/Hide Panel Toolbar" to be able to show/hide the right aligned toolbar in the main frame for viewing details.
6.4.54: - FIX: Save Results: EOL was sometimes incorrectly used, EOL errors and sometimes failure to save
- FIX: Save Results: Save to INSERT would not use the user defined Table Name.
- FEATURE: Scripts Browser: Added the ability to create folders and to drag and drop mount points from folder to folder for organization.
- FEATURE: (Sybase IQ & Sybase Anywhere) Server Registration: Added to advanced tab the option to enable/disable "quoted_identifiers" on the connection.
- FEATURE: (Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server) Storage, Security and Session Manager: Added Quick Filter for TreeTable list item tabs.
- FEATURE: (Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server) Session Manager now has option on toolbar to enable color syntax of sessions by status.
- FEATURE: (Sybase) Procedure Debugger: Added to Schema Browser, the procedure node popup menu now have an option to debug the procedure.
- FEATURE: (Oracle) Registering Oracle with Thin-Drivers using the "Oracle" connection type, now allows you to connect to Oracle RAC and Oracle Connection Manager by entering into "Host" value:
Oracle Connection Manager Examples
Oracle RAC Examples:
6.4.53: - FIX: Sybase Role permissions in Role Properties was incorrect under certain circumstances.
- FIX: SVN and CVS delete operation now also delete the filesystem files.
- FIX: MySQL "User Properties" dialog now allows you to change the database permission combo box so you can see permissions.
- FIX: Enabled Ctrl-Shift-K keybinding for Word Match feature in editor. (this will complete a word based off of previous words in the editor)
- FEATURE: Added Option File->Options->General:General:Disable Drag and Drop in Editor. This prevents the droping of text into the editor.
- FEATURE: Script Table CREATE (full) for MySQL Tables now includes ENGINE option
- FEATURE: Schema Diff Tool & Schema Script Generator include storage for MySQL now includes ENGINE option.
6.4.52: - FIX: Printing would not obey the margins.
- FEATURE: Informix Script Table CREATE now contains LOCK MODE & CREATE (Full) contains LOCK MODE and EXTENT
- FEATURE: Schema Diff tool now has option to script Storage on tables for compares.
- FEATURE: Database script may now be executed from the command line with the syntax:
Usage: runscript[.bat | .sh] "-cMy Connection" "-fc:\myscript.sql" "-oc:\myscript-out.txt" "-uusername" "-m100" "-htrue"
- connection [-c] - [required] Identifies the connection name.
- filename [-f] - [required] File name of the script to execute.
- output file [-o] - [optional] File name for the text output. Standard out is used if not defined.
- username [-u] - [optional] Username to use for login. If not indicated, then the saved username will be used.
- password [-p] - [optional] Password to use for login. If not indicated, then the saved password will be used.
- maxResults [-m] - [optional] Max Results in any given query resultset.
- binaryToHex [-h] - [optional] true/false in option to convert hex to binary.
- FIX: Show/Hide browser didn't persist the browser tab select before the hide.
- FIX: Server script generator generated DDL in an incorrect order of dependencies.
- FIX: Grid Results: Quick Filter on a specific column sometimes wouldn't work.
- FEATURE: SVN history now has popup menu option to "Compare Revisions" with a interface like "Directory Diff"s
- FEATURE: SVN Update: When a file is conflicted, a Compare to local revision will show the differences between the local copy and head revision