Easily find issues by searching: #<Issue ID>
Easily find members by searching in: <username>, <first name> and <last name>.
Example: Search smith, will return results smith and adamsmith
The [Group By] Deck can be used to create a GROUP BY clause by adding, removing or reorganizing columns which are dropped from the table diagrams. When a column is dropped in the [Group By] Deck, the SQL Pane reflects its presence immediately.
If multiple columns are placed in the [Group By] Deck they can be dragged into a new order, which in turn determines what order the Group By will take in the results. You can also drag columns into a new order.
Custom Group By Criteria can be created by right clicking a field in the [Group By] Deck and selecting [Edit] then choosing [Custom] in the [Column] dropdown.
To modify a GROUP BY Column Clause:
1. Either right click on a column listed in the [Group By] Deck and select [Edit...]
2. Left click on the menu triangle to the right of the column listed in the [Group By] Deck and select [Edit...]
The [Edit Group By Column] Dialog will appear for you to make modifications. Click the [Expression] radio button then enter your Custom Group By Column Expression.
The fastest way to remove a GROUP BY Clause is to click the triangle at the top right of the [Group By] Deck and select [Clear].
It's also possible to remove each column from the Group By Clause by
1. Right clicking it and selecting [Remove]
2. Left clicking its menu triangle and selecting [Remove]
3. Left clicking a column to select it, then press [Delete]