Easily find issues by searching: #<Issue ID>
Easily find members by searching in: <username>, <first name> and <last name>.
Example: Search smith, will return results smith and adamsmith
Aqua Data Studio has numerous chart types with in-depth functionality. You can enable support for charts, execute a query, generate a chart, script and share the charts with Business Analysts or Developers or any other Aqua Data Studio users.
It is also possible to create AquaScripts that perform this functionality with far greater control and complexity. See the AquaScripts and AquaProjects section for more. Also see the Grid Chart and Pivot Grid information dealing with "Generate AquaScript" by right-clicking on a chart.
Users can re-execute the script and generate the charts with the exact properties that you have set, thus reducing development time.
To Generate Chart Scripts:
1. Launch the Query Analyzer and execute the query.
2. In the results grid, click on the icon 'Show Charts'.
3. Select a chart type and select Category and Series.
4. Click on the Chart Options icon.
5. In the chart options, make changes. The script is automatically updated for any changes that you make. Click on Scripts tab, you can preview or copy the chart script from this tab.
Alternate method to generate Chart Scripts:
6. Right-Click on any cell of the results grid. The menu which appears has two options, Script to Window and Script Full to New Window, for creating a script of the current chart.
7. Click on any one of the item and the chart script is generated together with the executed SQL. Script Full to New Window writes the script to a new query window.
8. Click Show Charts icon in the New Full Window to see it is identical to the previous window and chart.
You can save the scripts and share them with Business Analysts or Developers. They can then re-create the scripts and charts very quickly with the appropriate settings. If the script is run from live data, any changes in the data will be reflected when they execute the scripts you've given them. The chart settings will remain the same.